What are Building Integrated Photovoltaics?
Roof mounted or architecturally integrated solar power systems providing zero-carbon energy and a highly visible investment into sustainability are called BIPV. Building integrated photovoltaics are new ways to improve building performance with attractive design.
While standard PV solutions are often used in residential, solar-farm applications and stand alone systems like solar lighting, BIPV provides the architect with completely new possibilities to incorporate solar technology into buildings.
- Contributes to corporate CSR programs
- Adds value to property as a building amenity
- Reduces dependence on conventional carbon-based power
- Valuable marketing and PR statement
Reducing cost and carbon, increasing competitiveness – with PV-systems “on-top” of facilities and factories
- Let your roof work for you by generating clean and safe energy
- Reduce your carbon footprint and profit from an environmental-friendly image
- Secure your position in a world of “green“ supply chain requirements
In today’s challenging economic situation, industrial manufacturers need to meet ecologic requirements, while reducing cost and inefficiencies to maintain competitive. In addition unused roofs are lost space - offering enormous potential for carbon emission reduction and contribute to end-customer requirements for green supply chains.
For more details on our BIPV solutions, mail us at email@example.com or download brochure.